Free School Meals
Your child may be entitled to free school dinners if you receive:
- Income support.
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance.
- Employment support allowance (income related).
- Child Tax Credit, and you are not entitled to receive Working Tax Credit, and have an annual income (as assessed by H M Revenue & Customs) that does not exceed £16,190.
- If you are supported under Part IV of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit during the four-week period immediately after your employment finishes or after you start to work less hours per week.
- The guarantee element of the State Pension Credit.
- If you feel your child should be entitled to a free school meal you can download an application form here.